Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Finished!

larnielass

No not going (stamps feet)

I can see no reason why you need to go to the naughty step .... you are currently and quite out of character, behaving very appropriately and no reprimand is required.

However, please do not let these words go to your head and get carried away.....and Panders and Cait do not try and entice her to the naughty side you know she can be easily led :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think we have a section on the use of a balaclava, I will need to consult with he who knows everything and if it is deemed necessary then I shall have to set up a working party to hash out the rules pertaining to restrictive woolly headgear. I will get back to you if I need volunteers for the working party. Those already in ownership of a balaclava would be particularly useful on the working party so feel free to let me know if that applies to you :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Anyway, for now I am signing out feeling very pleased with you all. My steely glare is having a day off :P

• Like 2

Phew!

I knew I had been good - I could tell - it's a proper strain you know :ph34r:

I wish to put my name forward as a leading expert on balaclavas - hope that I will be considered for a position on the working party

Yours

goodytwoshoes

• Like 4

As chief balaclava creator I already have a basic 'Balaclava Risk Assessment' written with the facility to add extra clauses dependent on additional balaclava features if that would be of any use?

Can I have a job as 'balaclava blinger' please ? I will not change the basic design... I shall just embellish to personal requirements? I have lots of sequins and diamanté stuff. :1b

• Like 3

I don't think we have a section on the use of a balaclava, I will need to consult with he who knows everything and if it is deemed necessary then I shall have to set up a working party to hash out the rules pertaining to restrictive woolly headgear. I will get back to you if I need volunteers for the working party. Those already in ownership of a balaclava would be particularly useful on the working party so feel free to let me know if that applies to you :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Ohpps I may have applied to the incorrect person for the job of 'balaclava blinger' :blink:

• Like 2

Can I have a job as 'balaclava blinger' please ? I will not change the basic design... I shall just embellish to personal requirements? I have lots of sequins and diamanté stuff. :1b

I'm not sure whether it is in my power to appoint having not yet undertaken the appropriate Safer Balaclava Recruitment Training. However, I do think that after the full application and induction process has taken place a balaclava blinger would be invaluable.

• Like 3

Phew!

I knew I had been good - I could tell - it's a proper strain you know :ph34r:

I wish to put my name forward as a leading expert on balaclavas - hope that I will be considered for a position on the working party

Oh you should! You rock that 'clava! Yes, pick her, pick her! What she doesn't know about wet and dry 'clavas isn't worth knowing!

• Like 2

No - I suspect she has a spread-sheet with EVERYTHING :o :lol: :lol:

Speadsheets :o not likely, I couldn't even 'work' one :ph34r:

I've a feeling it's easier than that - I think the first balaclava was for Sunnyday to wear to her don's wedding?

Absolutely right young Froglet, it was when my first born Damarco Giovani ;) was planning his wedding and idiotic people get asking "are you going to wear a hat" - give me strength :blink: :lol:

Blast predictive text! I meant son's wedding! Although Sunnyday in a mafia link... nothing would surprise me. She is surprisingly au fait with balaclava wearing...

Mafia links - I wish - could come in very handy :ph34r:

• Like 3