Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

WORLD BOOK DAY TOKENS

Just a quick reminder to let you know that the registration to receive a World Book Day pack and book tokens closes this Wednesday (23 November) at midnight.

Please click here to register now and avoid missing out.

The registration process takes less than 3 minutes.

World Book Day 2017 takes place on Thursday 2 March, when we will be celebrating 20 amazing years − so please join us and DO SOMETHING BOOKY!

Received this e mail today - thought I would just check they had us down as registered from a few weeks ago - not sure they did, my password wasn't accepted, so I re-registered. We will see what happens in January/February time.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, fairygarden said:

We would love them  at our Nursery as we missed out for various reasons on registering. 

1 hour ago, louby loo said:

If it's not to late we would like about 28 if you have any left please. xx

We've had to re-register as a setting so were to late to register for the tokens :(

We like to share at nursery :D  therefore I could send you both 30 each if that's any good for you.

Let me know where to send them and I can post Monday.

Joanne

1 hour ago, Joanne_Betts said:

We like to share at nursery :D  therefore I could send you both 30 each if that's any good for you.

Let me know where to send them and I can post Monday.

Joanne

thank-you, thank-you, thank you :D:D:D  28 is good for me if you want to add the other two to fariygarden.

I shall pm you the address - are you happy for me to donate the postage to charity ? (or I can send you some stamps back in return :))

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 16:50, louby loo said:

thank-you, thank-you, thank you :D:D:D  28 is good for me if you want to add the other two to fariygarden.

I shall pm you the address - are you happy for me to donate the postage to charity ? (or I can send you some stamps back in return :))

That's great, happy to help, the postage to charity is fine :)

Will post today/tomorrow

Haven't heard back from fairygarden yet.

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 11:51, fairygarden said:

We would love them  at our Nursery as we missed out for various reasons on registering. 

Have a good day.

Hope the weather is not too bad

Joanne

Hi Joanne, 

Sorry for not getting back sooner.  Thank you for the offer but as there won't be enough for all, I have decided to leave it for this year.  Please do go ahead and give them to one of the other groups who have asked. 

Many thanks

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 09:46, louby loo said:

Thank-you. :)

We have a few flurries at the moment, I have a day off today - and now I'm busy making a 'snow plan' just incase we do need to do something tomorrow :D

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 12:09, fairygarden said:

Hi Joanne, 

Sorry for not getting back sooner.  Thank you for the offer but as there won't be enough for all, I have decided to leave it for this year.  Please do go ahead and give them to one of the other groups who have asked. 

Many thanks

Sorry for delay in sending #snowdays Will post today, still have 30 left if anyone needs them.

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 12:20, narnia said:

same here.....................very odd.............

Narnia I have 'spares' - haven't counted but would estimate 30 + - pm me your address if you would like them and I will happily post them to you :)

7 hours ago, Joanne_Betts said:

I have 30 left if they're any good to you

Thankyou very much for the offer.  Got to confess to a 'senior moment'.  I actually came across the envelope containing the tokens. They had arrived and I put them in a safe place until they were needed. Very kind of you though. 

• Haha 2

On 05/03/2018 at 09:19, Joanne_Betts said:

Sorry for delay in sending #snowdays Will post today, still have 30 left if anyone needs them.

:):):)

Thank you Joanne, we got ours yesterday - and have gone out today. Fitted in well as we delayed out 'book day' until today due to the snow. :)

Very kind of you xxx

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)