Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Unqualified and count in ratio

It is a grey area as some take it to mean all building, some take it to go per room. I personally take it per room in the need for having a level 3 in each, I for example have 2 unqualified, 1 working towards and rest qualified I use my unqualified in ratios but there is always level 3's.

It todapends too on your layout if it's a closed room then I would have level 3 and a level 2 not an unqualified but it's not fully clear I don't feel to say you carnt aslong as overall you have 50% x

We have 2 unqualified, they are both working towards level 2, I don't count them in ratio at the moment but that's more because I haven't had the need. I take the rules to mean that you need a L3 in each room and then at least half of the other staff in the room must be at least L2. In our toddler room we could count them in ration as we always have at least 2 L3 and only have 12 children at max.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)