Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New! :-)

Hello

I am new to tapestry and wondered if anyone can help? If taking a observation with 2 or more children and photo shows all the children is this then ok to share with all the parents as its showing several children?? Does that make sense!!? Just wondered if need extra permissions/policy regarding the use of tapestry ?

Thank you! Xx

Hello

I am new to tapestry and wondered if anyone can help? If taking a observation with 2 or more children and photo shows all the children is this then ok to share with all the parents as its showing several children?? Does that make sense!!? Just wondered if need extra permissions/policy regarding the use of tapestry ?

Thank you! Xx

When you first started Tapestry, did you ask your parents for permission to share their child's picture in another child's journey? It's best if you can get this upfront, but if you didn't, there's no reason why you can't backtrack and get permission now. In the first instance I would just show the picture to the Mum's and ask if they are happy for the picture yo be in both journals. If they aren't happy, there's a setting in your 'manage' area where you can blur out all the faces.

If you want help with the wording of the permission slip, pop back and ask

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)