Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

School in Nottinghamshire requiring support

Hi,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place...I am new.

We have only just started using Tapestry and we are due OFSTED and I need to talk to someone about how to present my data tracking. I had only just cracked it on the old system last year, and HMI were impressed at that point. Now we've gone with Tapestry, I have no clue how to interpret the data that is there...

Please reply if you are up and running with analysis of data and you are in Nottinghamshire? I would love to visit and pick your brains?

Thank you in advance,

Carolyn

Hi, Carolyn and welcome to the forum. I used Tapestry and found the 'snapshot' tab really useful. You could use the analysis to show a starting baseline at this time of year, and then show progress growing over the year. Of you could use it to show the whole group progression. Have a little look at that, and see if that's what you are looking for

The other screen to look at if you've had two assessment periods to compare, is the comparison screen at the bottom of your screen from analysis>EYFS. You can select a child/group and two assessments periods, and see the difference in attainment across the two periods in a nice bar chart :1b

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)