Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New SEF

Wildflowers

I saw someone had posted it somewhere else, haven't received anything official, post also said they are moving them over in stages so not everyone's is updated yet...no idea how they know this though :-/

Oh please let me be later rather than sooner!!I hate the sef and therfore make sure I update it only in the holidays when I can throw some time at it..

From The Forum, of course!!

I checked my SEF account and saw that my text had been put under new headings, and that one was without any text. So I have to put something there, and check that everything else is covered. I will print the guidance and type it into the Word text I got, then copy and paste.

Thanks Wildflowers. I haven't got my login details at home, so can't check mine, but I guess I will have to get cracking on it this week as more than 6 years since last inspection.

I don't think that guidance is from ofsted. Could be wrong

When I first opened it was in a strange format- but it did have an Ofsted logo on it (admittedly someone could have just cut and paste it) It now opens in a PDF with no graphics.

I have heard - although I haven't looked for myself- that new guidance for complaints has been released today.

well, at least they have migrated our old sef's into the new form, which is something at least.....but still will need a major overhaul of the blasted form.

Seems odd that Ofsted haven't sent us anything about this at all. Surely they can't expect everyone to just happen to log into their online sef this week?????

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)