Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

prevent and british values again !

blondie

Hi,

not sure if its too late but for anyone who needs some help with this but oxfordshire.gov.uk have a great piece on this -just put in oxfordshire.go.uk prevent and british values - sorry dont know how to link but it is well worth a look -it gives the four ofsted grades-outstanding etc., and what they would expect to see/hear for each one under the

effectiveness of leadership and management

quality of teaching,learning and assessment

personal development, behaviour and welfare

hope its helpful to someone

Edited by blondie

must learn how to do add a link - sure its easy lol xD

Go to the web page, right click on mouse (or whatever you use), select 'Save As', save it somewhere with a suitable name, go to the thread on the Forum, click 'More Reply Options' on the bottom right, click 'Choose File' on the bottom left, select the file, click 'Attach This File', click 'Add Reply'.

Edited by Wildflowers

and to add a link.. click to the page you want to link then copy the url... add some text that will be your link to the post.. then highlight this text and click the "link" button (chain looking thing with green +) and paste the link you copied (ctrl C to copy, ctrl V to paste) it will then use the text you typed as a url or link <_<

To much info just confuses things sunnyday, I've added an FBV statement and brief statements of what is already promoted in setting to cover D,RoL, T & L, :-), not addressed Prevent/Safeguarding yet :-( and have seen talk of needing to update SEND policy but I have no idea why :-/

• Like 1

When I get on laptop I'll add what I've put in mine, only intending (rightly or wrongly) to do the same for safeguarding policy, I was reading on another site that SG policies were 11 pages long now ....WHAT, mine is 3 sides, and not intending to make longer just make the font smaller :-D

• Like 2

When I get on laptop I'll add what I've put in mine, only intending (rightly or wrongly) to do the same for safeguarding policy, I was reading on another site that SG policies were 11 pages long now ....WHAT, mine is 3 sides, and not intending to make longer just make the font smaller :-D

Thank you that would be massively helpful :1b

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much - have to confess that I am still at the 'gathering info' stage with all of this - note to self: need to stop 'gathering info' and do something useful with it! :D

Me too glad I am not alone lol I am still struggling with the need to do it anyway and the name! oh well put soap box away and put on must comply hat!!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)