8 replies to this topic

#1 Joe

Joe

Tapestry Support

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:41 PM

Skip to part B if you are a new user or your account has not expired yet.

Part A: Renewing an expired Tapestry subscription

You should be receiving emails reminding you to renew 1 month before the expiry date of your subscription, but sometimes they can get lost in spam folders, or forgotten about among the multitude of other emails you receive. Before you know it, a month has passed and you suddenly find yourself unable to login!

test.png

Don't panic! We keep hold of your data for a certain amount of time after account expiry, so you don't have to worry about it being deleted overnight. Some people think they can't pay because they can't log in, but in fact you don't pay through Tapestry, you pay through the FSF. Simply follow the steps in the second part of this tutorial to pay your invoice and reactivate your account.

Section B: Paying an invoice  

We get a lot of questions about how to pay invoices for Tapestry (and FSF memberships). Hopefully this tutorial will solve most common problems.

It’s quite likely you will want to pay through the FSF. You are linked to the appropriate page in the email we send you:

Attached File  Invoice Email.png   121.64KB   111 downloads

But you may get this error message:

Attached File  Link Error.png   78.26KB   2 downloads

This is most likely because you are not logged into your Foundation Stage Forum or ‘FSF’ account. To login go to http://eyfs.info/home and click the login button at the top of the page:

Attached File  eyfs dot info slash home.png   226.28KB   3 downloads

Attached File  Login.png   493.33KB   7 downloads

Your username for the FSF is NOT a email address, it will be different to any Tapestry login details you may have, unless you have set the same password yourself (which is not recommended!).

Once logged in you can access your invoice either through the link in your email or by clicking on your username at http://eyfs.info/home and selecting subscriptions:

Attached File  Selecting Subscriptions.png   217.17KB   28 downloads

This is what the subscriptions screen should look like. If you'd like to make an online card payment, click 'Pay Now' start the online checkout procedure:

Attached File  Paying For Invoice.png   55.21KB   30 downloads

You can click an invoice title to see the full version, which should look like this:

Attached File  Full Invoice View.png   72.2KB   15 downloads

You can print this off if you would like to pay by cheque. or BACS payment.

If you do pay by BACS payment make sure you include your invoice number in the payment reference to allow us to identify the payment. If you cannot do this please make sure you send a remittance advice email including the payment reference number to ofni.sfye@scab

If you are paying from overseas please ensure that you, "the remitter" bear all local and overseas charges and they are not passed onto us. Please also ensure you pay the amount in GBP so that we
receive the correct amount even if the exchange rate changes. Any shortfall in payment because of international payment charges or exchange rate fluctuations will delay us activating your account while we discuss the shortfall with you and you send us the required extra payment.

You can also navigate to see purchases you have made in the past. If a subscription you have has expired, it will say here:

Attached File  Your Purchases.png   515.75KB   7 downloads

If you have access to Tapestry you can now also view your current and previous invoices via your control panel:

PDF%20Download.png

• 18871rauth and Jenny_Potter like this

#2 heidishubrook

heidishubrook

Settling in nicely!

• Full FSF Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 09:31 PM

I have done this however I can no longer log into tapestry. What do I need to do next?

#3 Helen

Helen

Landscape design and gardening consultancy!

• Admin
  • 4,318 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 10:17 AM

Can you send us a support ticket please to:

ofni.sfye@troppus.yrtsepat :1b

#4 Guest_Aylott_*

Guest_Aylott_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2015 - 04:04 PM

Please can I do what you suggested for 3 thanks for sorting me out Patricia Aylott e mail

#5 MarieMiniatureMates

MarieMiniatureMates

New user

• Full FSF Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 08:21 PM

Hiya, by mistakei think i may of set up a new account insead of going through my free trial details. I have still set it up and paid my tapestry membership using the same email address but slightly different user name..will i loose all my free trail data which has been added, plus is the fsf membership of £24 included in the £63 price for 12 children..im so confused..sorry
  • Emma_Hooper likes this

#6 HolroydK

HolroydK

New user

• Full FSF Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:09 PM

We have got a package for 90 children which we will be allowing parents to download their child's journals in the next few weeks. However, we want to input our new cohort for next year at the beginning of June (during induction meetings so parents can input their own details!). Will we have to run two separate accounts as our original account doesn't expire until September, as we don't have enough space on it to add another 90 children and we will only need 180 spaces for a couple of weeks? 

I'm sorry I'm rambling and not sure if it makes sense!

Thank you

Katie

• Becky_Amos likes this

#7 Becky_Amos

Becky_Amos

New user

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:32 PM

Did you get an answer to your query? I would like to do the same and add my new class next week ready for September but don't want to pay the subscription for more children as it would not be necessary in September.

#8 Rebecca

Rebecca

FSF Education advisor and Forum content editor

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 11:48 AM

Hi,

If you export the journals for those children who are leaving and then make them inactive you will be able to add your new children. The inactive children don't count against your package size. Once parents are happy that they have got the journal ok you can delete or transfer the children who are leaving your setting.

Rebecca

Rebecca
FSF Education advisor and Forum content editor fsflogo.png

#9 Dawn21

Dawn21

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 03:06 PM

Hi,

We joined Tapestry 2 years ago and was unable to use it due to Wifi issues and after a few discussions with our department we wanted to join back up.

Is Tapestry available for microsoft/windows tablets?

Also how much is it to join tapestry?

Many Thanks

Tracey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users