Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

EYFSP data

Could anybody point me in the right direction to find out what the national %s were for the numbers of Chdn achieving expected in reading/writing/ number and SSM please.

Many thanks in advance

Whilst we are on this topic please can anyone clarify what the ELG+statement on TApestry means? I thought it was to indicate an exceeding level but my colleague thinks not. Any further tips on using TApestry for parent reports would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Guest Blossom17

Hello,

I'm relatively new to all this.

Can someone please point out what the data anomalies are?

I think I'm doing ok but want to double check I've not made some catastrophic error! ?

Thank you x

Whilst we are on this topic please can anyone clarify what the ELG+statement on TApestry means? I thought it was to indicate an exceeding level but my colleague thinks not. Any further tips on using TApestry for parent reports would be much appreciated. Thank you.

The ELG+ are the exceeding statements :)

Hello,

I'm relatively new to all this.

Can someone please point out what the data anomalies are?

I think I'm doing ok but want to double check I've not made some catastrophic error!

Thank you x

Hi, do you mean the patterns of attainment - this means that certain ELG statements rest/rely on another. So it would be unusual for a child to be expected in Reading but only emerging in Listening and Attention. If you look in the EYFS October 2014 Handbook section 6 describes this in detail. Hope that helps.

Bev

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)