Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

we had visitors (NO not ofsted!)

finleysmaid

I loved Fire Engine viits - the only time everyome in the school hought they really really wanted to work in the nursery class!!

I would shoot withering looks and say no, we've got all the adults we are allowed to have thank you!

Cx

• Like 4

it was a fund raiser for brain tumour research (we lost one of our parents to a brain tumour ) some of the parents have got together and been raising money...they've got over £8000 so far ...this visit just added another £120 ....very pleased!

• Like 4

Ah fab. :) We have one planned for after half term too. Quite easy to organise just contact your regional station.

We are also planning to have the Police and the Dental service next term. Nothing like real life experiences in my humble.:)

• Like 1

How cool! We've never had a fire engine visit although I did have a paramedic parent a couple of years ago who brought us an ambulance. Is it straight forward to get a fire engine to come in?

as a pre-school we have had terrible trouble ...but schools are covered under their education programme so shouldn't be too bad. The fire officer said to us to just pop in next time to the station and he would organise it!

• Like 1

as a pre-school we have had terrible trouble ...but schools are covered under their education programme so shouldn't be too bad. The fire officer said to us to just pop in next time to the station and he would organise it!

Thanks for that - will look into trying to sort one for next year!

Our visitors (tadpoles) had to go home today - it's been so lovely to hear excited squeals of "there's a frog!!" Each day!

Thanks for that - will look into trying to sort one for next year!

Our visitors (tadpoles) had to go home today - it's been so lovely to hear excited squeals of "there's a frog!!" Each day!

aahh

we always have tadpoles but the pond i get them from has been 'developed'!! so no frogs :(

aahh

we always have tadpoles but the pond i get them from has been 'developed'!! so no frogs :(

I've never had them before but one of this year's mummies has a pond and asked if I wanted some. She's going to set some eggs to hatch for us after half term too!

• Like 1

As a pre-school we used to get a visit quite frequently up until about 5 years ago - now it is a straight forward no from them - cut backs :-( - They do give us colouring sheets and leaflets to hand out to the parents.