Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

EYPP

Panders

Hi Isp,

The criteria is the same as for pupil premium, although schools do also get funding for children of services families but I think it might be called something else.

The only reason I can think of that the older siblings are getting pupil premium is because once they get it in school, they get it all through school. So it is possible that they were once eligible but are no longer, but the older children would still get it.

I may have missed something else but that's where my logic is coming from.

• Like 1

Quick question. Is the criteria for eligibility for the EYPP the same as schools pupil premium? I know it is different from 2 year funding.

Yes, you see then when they transfer to school we have already done the job of the school in identifying the PP children - not that we don't have enough to do lol

I passed letters out directly to families I know do not work, other families I just ask as they sign funding form each term but I know my answer as I know they work so don't even print off many.

I have added the letter info, declaration and request for info to my admissions contract so that it is done in one hit and then I run it through the checker. We had no joy when parents were asked to to it themselves because it doesn't financially benefit them

That's a good idea, so do you just ask for their NI numbers when they join and ask them to sign to agree to you running the check when they are receiving 3yr funding ? Can you also tell me what else you have on you 'admission contract' , it may the things I have on registration forms. Thanks :-)

That's a good idea, so do you just ask for their NI numbers when they join and ask them to sign to agree to you running the check when they are receiving 3yr funding ? Can you also tell me what else you have on you 'admission contract' , it may the things I have on registration forms. Thanks :-)

My admissions contract is the contract and registration form rolled into one and now goes on for 12 pages! I will PM you a copy.

Sorry not worthwhile recording the huge 53p- per hour we 'may' get this term! I'm actually bit miffed by this- had to print out 45 forms for parents to 'not return'. Have ended up with just one child eligible and he does just 7 hours per week. It's really not worth the hassle for us.

• Like 1

Hi all

Can I ask how the EYPP works when the child attends two settings

We have a child who may be entittled to EYPP funding but only comes to us 1 day=3hrs a week. He goes to another settings 4 days. Does that mean we will only get £1.59 and will the other setting have to put in another form for them to claim?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)