Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

music players?

We have two cd players at the moment but neither are in a good state and both are too quiet for group sessions (we are in a large hall)

What do you use and would you recommend it?

Have you tried other methods like tablets and wifi speakers ...or ipods ...or ?????

we used to use the earphone socket to plug speakers into the cd player.. I had a pair of computer speakers with a volume control that were powered and they were brilliant.. maybe worth asking if anyone has some still lurking at home.. we just got rid of a pair on freecycle , or I would offer to send them..

we used to use the earphone socket to plug speakers into the cd player.. I had a pair of computer speakers with a volume control that were powered and they were brilliant.. maybe worth asking if anyone has some still lurking at home.. we just got rid of a pair on freecycle , or I would offer to send them..

What a good idea!

We currently have a newish small CD player that has awful sound and is to quiet anyway in our big hall, and a really old CD/Cassette/radio ..... not sure what you can call them nowadays - but it's about 18 yrs olds but does has a fantastic sound quality - however we can't link MP3 players with it, so cant download onto it. (music for celebration's/festivals etc)

ah yes thanks both...sorry Inge when i said 'group sessions' i meant something that's loud enough to play to the whole group when we play musical statues etc!

yep, the speakers did that well... so loud we could never have them at full volume... and we were in a large hall too.. with very high ceilings.. about 20ft plus ..

yep, the speakers did that well... so loud we could never have them at full volume... and we were in a large hall too.. with very high ceilings.. about 20ft plus ..

Inge ...SO SORRY i completely read your post the wrong way round....forgive me.... been a long day!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)