Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Workload and profile

Hello All.

I am doing my Masters dissertation on the workload/motivation etc in Reception classes with a particular emphasis on the Profile. I have looked through the forum and I am not finding many comments about people's feelings or reactions to it. Could anyone point me in the right direction or indeed add any comments about your feelings of the profile now and in the past. I am keen to know about workload including moderation visits. How headteachers and year one teachers use the data etc etc.... How useful do you find the results and process of collecting the data. It is more your feelings about the whole process that I am interested in i.e. positive and negative experiences. It would be great if year one teachers could comment also. Once I have my proposal then I will formulate an open ended questionnaire to help find some trends/answers.

I am just at the proposal stage so a bit to go yet.

Thank you all so much for all your on going help!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)