Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning and timetables

Hello!

New on here so apologies if there is already a thread!

I recently started working in Nursery, attached to a school and I am really struggling with timetabling and planning. My background is KS1, and prior to that private full day nurseries. Prior to me starting, the nursery has had a high turnover of teachers and it was very adult led and lots of stopping and starting. I have tried to move to more free flow and focusing on my provision but now feel I dont do enough adult led, and weather they should be in ability or key work groups when I do. The staff are extremely stuck in their ways and are resisting change strongly, which isn't helping! I think I have reached a stage where I have over thought everything that I can't even think straight now! If anyone could give me ideas on they daily timetable/ weekly timetable and planning proforma I would be really grateful!

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Sheppie381, I am in the same position as you. Just started my job but having a hard time getting staff to change. So any help from others would be so useful.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)