Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Minibus Use ?

tish501

Hi we are a full daycare setting,with a to and from school run everyday involving sometimes 11 to walk 15 mins back form local school......I am seriously thinking of using a minibus for these journies ,and the weather somedays is not very comfortable for staff or children......does anyone use a minibus...if so bought or leased....and do you get special concessions from the school re parking etc.....and also insurance .....would appreciate any information from members....thanks

We have just leased a 9 seater mini bus. The insurance was £1600 and the cost is £400 per month plus the VAT to lease. I am sure you can buy the van for less but take care to get the insurance right.

I am planning on getting it signwritten with the nurseries name, and will fit the nursery's own car seats so that are always in place and staff now how to fit them safely.

i have thought about it for years and have finally done it - we haven't got it fully on the road yet but will do very soon! We are so excited!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)