Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Replacing IEP's

Bliss

Has anyone produced or used a sample template to link to the new Code of Practice to replace the layout of IEP's?

In Essex we are referring to the One Plan, but have only seen a front cover for the plan. I have begun to put my own form into practice, based on Assess, plan, do, review headings until I came across something already devised.

Thank you.

We have just done this. I work ion a First School; and we have used the headings from the EHCP to plot annual and termly outcomes. We now call it a Learning support plan and it gathers views form the child (with a photo), and the families.

If I knew how to add one to show you I would ! ^_^

It's not up to you to complete or arrange the one plan just the one page profile and then you should have someone else to ask you to complete the one plan of which there are only a couple of boxes to fill.

Once your one page profile has been done with parents then you can fill out an outcome sheet , the idea is the new COP focuses on the outcomes , hope that helps

Thank you for your replies! Hi Lashes - I'm in Colchester. Would be interested in seeing your template if you are able to download it?

Have just found the thread on Management Issues about the new Code of Practice so there may be some help there!

Good to know others are trawling the site looking for a starting point - hadn't started to thing about updating policies until I'm confident I know what's going on!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)