Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help! I Need Music Ideas For Angels To Dance To!

Hello all,

The Reception children are going to dress up as angels in our Nativity play and we need some ideas for suitable angel dance music.

Please be more constructive than my 17 year old son who has suggested the William Tell Overture!

We have considered the sugar plum fairy but have used this tune previously.

Many thanks,

Angie

Do you definitely want classical?

When I was at school (MANY moons ago!) the angels used to come on to the older kids playing It Came Upon A Midnight Clear on recorders. Funny what you remember!

Will come back to you with ideas!

Hello all,

The Reception children are going to dress up as angels in our Nativity play and we need some ideas for suitable angel dance music. 

Please be more constructive than my 17 year old son who has suggested the William Tell Overture! 

We have considered the sugar plum fairy but have used this tune previously. 

Many thanks,

Angie

42999[/snapback]

At Sunday school once I used a Chris de Burgh track off a Christmas album - not sure of title but I'm sure it starts 'A spaceman went travelling' and there's a bit in the middle where he la la la's and I used that bit!!

I've also used the Abba song that goes ....

I believe in Angels, something good in everything I see.....

Sorry rubbish with titles!

• 1 month later...

Many thanks to all who replied to my request for dance music for 'Angels'. 'Pandemonium' thank you we used 'It came upon a midnight clear' also 'can you feel the love tonight.

Sorry about delay in replying - I have had a minor foot op but am recovering well - no dancing for me yet though!

Also want to say how useful this site has been - lots of good ideas, valuable comments and reassurance.

Happy Christmas to everyone - enjoy a well earned break xx

Kind regards,

AngieMia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)