Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hi,

Please remove this post if it is not allowed on this forum... I cannot find a 'marketplace' to put it...

Although my name is as a new member of this forum, I used to belong as part of our Local Authority. But they no longer subscribe.

We are orgainsing a conference in Hereford with the most amazing speakers,

Alistair Bryce ~ Clegg -Mr ABC Does

Shonette Bason ~ Dough Disco fame
Claire Warden ~ Thinking and Talking Floor books
Please see the attached poster, and contact me for any further information by PM on here or vis the email address on the poster.
Thank you for reading.
indiabillie x

Activate Early Years Conference Web.docx

Hello Indiabillie,

We are very interested in events that FSF members might be interested in, but we'd like you to tell us the information so we can post it in our events section, rather than you creating a post about it. :1b I've removed your second post about this event, which appeared this morning-you can probably tell from viewing the forums that advertising is not permitted, and repeated adverts can get very irritating!

You can contact us from the contact info on the 'About' tab on the home page. Many thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)