Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Smile?

narnia

I am now siting here, at last, with a large smile on my face. We are now officially GOOD, all the poor comments will be removed and the updated version will go on-line asap. THANK YOU for your support, there were time when i really thought i was losing the plot. It's nice to know that even Ofsted can admit they were wrong. It gives me hope for the future :)

• Like 25

Well Done xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol:

That's what I'd have done too! to be honest I find 'outstanding' very overrated anyway :o .

I FULLY agree SOME settings are truly outstanding......... however there are many many more- that simply know how the 'walk the walk, talk the talk' on the day.

I think parents/prospective parents on the whole can tell a true outstanding setting without looking at Ofsted reports. :1b :1b :1b

• Like 8

Narnia

Well done. You are an inspiration to us all. You were so right to fight.

Thank you for sharing your troubles with us, it really did give me something to think about. You laid your arguments out so clearly and logically when I know you must have been so angry.

What's next?

:D ::1a :D ::1a :D ::1a :D

• Like 2

Fabulous. Well done you! I don't know that I would have coped nearly as well as you. I have been very impressed with the way you dealt with it all and your well reasoned arguments and responses to suggestions. I'm so glad that you finally managed to get a sensible inspector who could listen to you without digging their heels in.

I hope now that common sense will prevail and you manage to get the hall committee sorted out and your funding reinstated.

• Like 3

Fanbloomingtastic. You really are an inspiration to us all, well done. I hope you can start the new school year feeling ready to go forward with enthusiasm and enjoyment. Brilliant news. I hope your next battle with the hall committee goes as well and ends with a positive outcome. xx

• Like 3

I have read your threads with interest, shock and now pleasure.

What an achievement. There IS justice you just have to fight damned hard to find it.

Lots of smiles and hugs and congrats being sent your way

x :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :1b :1b :1b :1b