Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Our own 'makes'

Cait

Super!! :D

Are they a suitable size to slip a Ferrah rocha chocolate (or however it's spelt!) in too?

Oh yes, you could get one of those inside. It would be too big for an actual hat for one though, but only just

Ahem - just wondering........perhaps you could make a slightly larger one for me - just for the days when I don't wear the fabulous balaclava made for me by young froglet? :1b

There are days when you don't wear it?! :o :huh: I wouldn't have thought it possible! Would look great with a bikini! ;) However, I don't want to deprive Cait of the opportunity to knit you a woolly hat - I may just make some subtle colour and pattern suggestions!

There are days when you don't wear it?! :o :huh: I wouldn't have thought it possible! Would look great with a bikini! ;) However, I don't want to deprive Cait of the opportunity to knit you a woolly hat - I may just make some subtle colour and pattern suggestions!

Ooh. Such as?

• 4 weeks later...

Yep - was an icecream cone. They're actually really easy just a little time consuming. Last Christmas my sister gave me a book of 'Christmas cupcake and cookie' ideas which are just really good fun. I have a melted snowman one and some snowflake ones I want to try - promise I won't inflict photos of them all on you!

I feel a little like I'm taking over this thread so someone else has to make something soon...

• Like 1

Well, if we're looking for other makes......... I'd like to make myself a big hot chocolate and then take myself to bed! :D:D ::1a

Cake's are very sweet froglet, and how did the wrapped up door go down?

xx

I suspect I'm going to be asleep on the floor in about 15 minutes! Door was funny - staff noticed and liked. The first two boys in yesterday noticed and liked it and since then it's gradually filtering in. This morning I noticed two girls getting their mummies to help them read the gift tag and a few of the older children said "Who did that? It's cool!" I'm quite tempted by the idea of wrapping my door in different ways for different seasons - I think a Frozen/icicle one might be fun.

I was amused (and a little saddened) to overhear the Y4/5 teacher whose room is next to mine saying to the Y1/2 teacher (room across the hall) "You can tell which the reception classroom is can't you?!" I think everyone could have a wrapped classroom door!

Sounds like a bit of green eyed monster to me!

Suspect you might be right Cait. I have had my nap on the floor - woke up just in time for the Bake Off Christmas masterclass! now dribbling at the thought of white chocolate and ginger cheesecake and feeling slightly smug cos I had a go at those St Lucia buns last Christmas! ;)

• Like 1