Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning again!

Emaloo

Hi all

I know that there was a thread started on here about planning in FSU's a while ago, but just thought I'd try again and see if anyone has any examples they want to share.

I am starting a new job in September as the Nursery practitioner in a very small FSU in a small village school. There will be me and then the Reception teacher. I would love to know a bit more about how you all plan. Do you do it seperately or together? Any examples would be very gratefully recieved.

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm starting a new job which is EYFS Leader in a unit - Nursery and Reception. I have heaps of Reception experience but not so much for Nursery. I am anxious about expectations of planning etc for the Nursery and would like some advice too.

Thank you in advance.

Mel C :1b

• 3 weeks later...
Guest whizzbang

I would really appreciate some help with planning, I am in nursery. i was a fs leader in a HUGE setting, i took two years off for my babies and now am a part time nursery teacher: my early years leader doesnt know anything about nursery so am on my own . . . . please please please could you send me examples of planning, i am obviousley new to these characteristics of effective learning. I have been on here all evening reading posts and searching for bits to look at . . . my head is banging!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)