Tapestry

Guest Reception3385

Guest Reception3385

Hi, hope someone can help.

Have purchased tapestry but I can't log in! Am desperate to start using it

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hello,

My first ever post :blink: now that you hopefully have logged into Tapestry, would you say it is a good electronic journal to use? is it expensive?

Thank you

Hi! Is it possible to trial Tapestry before purchasing it? It looks really good, but wanted to see how easy it is to use first.

Thanks.

Hello,

My first ever post :blink: now that you hopefully have logged into Tapestry, would you say it is a good electronic journal to use? is it expensive?

Thank you

welcome and yes! its really great value for money, buy it!

Hi! Is it possible to trial Tapestry before purchasing it? It looks really good, but wanted to see how easy it is to use first.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Yes, of course. I'll set that up for you and email you with the login details. :1b

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder who I need to email to ask some support questions for tapestry? or if someone from admin could message me please?! Just purchased and trying to get on! Thank you and sorry if this is in the wrong place! :)

Hi JBEATTIE and welcome to the FSF! :1b

This is a perfectly good place to post if you're unable to get logged on. You should, within a couple of minutes, have received an email giving access instructions to Tapestry - have you not had yours? If not, try checking your junk/spam folders first of all, to see if it's been incorrectly identified. Let me know if you still can't find it and we'll try to help further.

• 1 month later...
Guest Churchers

Would it be possible to get a free trial for me too? I'd love to be able to make a successful presentation to my Head as Tapestry looks great. I'm also needing to convince her of the security of data aspect. Does the data live in an icloud and how secure is access to this?

Thanks

Churchers

Churchers- I'll set you up with a trial account- do check your spam folder if you haven't heard anything in twenty mins or so. No, data isn't kept in an icloud- but in our secure servers just north of London, with back ups held elsewhere in the UK.

Tweety and rmaude, I'l set up trial accounts for you too. :1b

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)