Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Very cruel Tom Archer!

Panders

I've been suspecting it for a long time, but didn't dare think it would happen. How could Tom be so cruel to Kirsty, I would like to think that he thought he could go through with it and that's why he left it so late. What a shame he hadn't worked all this stuff out long ago.

:o I know......completely outrageous behaviour.......

(absolutely no idea what you're on about really - but I value your opinion and I'm sure you're right) :blink: xD :rolleyes:

Oh, sunnyday - that's so funny! :D

I just can't get fired up about dragons! hobbits, or wizards. I must have a very bleak imagination but they do absolutely nothing for me. Do you think this type of thing is a bit MARMITE?

I have tried hard, to get into these things, but like Sci-fi stuff it just seems a chore to read, or watch

Edited by Panders

I just can't get fired up about dragons! hobbits, or wizards. I must have a very bleak imagination but they do absolutely nothing for me. Do you think this type of thing is a bit MARMITE?

I have tried hard, to get into these things, but like Sci-fi stuff it just seems a chore to read, or watch

I think it's because we are both sensitive and delicate Kent girlies :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I think it's because we are both sensitive and delicate Kent girlies :rolleyes:

Is this a multiple choice quiz?! If so... Kent ;-)

Have to say I do like dragons etc but haven't seen Game of Thrones - where is it on? Feel like I'm being very thick!

I was properly introduced to the Archers when I was at uni by my very lovely punk flat mate! I go through phases of listening to it depending on when I'm getting my planning done so usually the omnibus but I've been very lazy recently.