Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Despicable me

Some of my little crew are really into the music e.g., Happy (Pharrell Williams) (lots of links to exploring emotions) and this has also led to other musical interests particularly Disney based such as the Jungle Book (we have been marching around as elephants to Col Hatha), The Lion King, Aristocats and the Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast (Be our guest being a firm favourite for dancing around to).

• Like 1

What about some invention type work?

Create their own minion and send it on an adventure, could be recorded in exciting ways!

Visual literacy; using the film to write descriptive sentences.

You could watch some of the shorts on YouTube and they could recall and rewrite what happened.

Addition/ subtraction of minions

Counting eyes / counting in 2s or 1s depending on how many eyes they have.

Minion hunt in the outdoor area.

• Like 1

There is a minion cubecraft cut out from this site (discovered by son who is a big kid aged 24!) that might come in useful

http://skgaleana.deviantart.com/art/Despicable-Me-Minion-with-One-eye-Template-429269393

also if you do cookery have you considered baking cakes and adding minion cake toppers - search amazon for these and quite a few come up at a reasonable price.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)