Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Here's a piece of FSF nostalgia!

Steve

I wondered the same about the brain gym :1b

It was another year before I found you and i dont think I ever saw you in red!

I'm going to have to come back to this for a good old nosey around :D

• Like 1

I think Nicola Call had a new release of her 'The Thinking Child' recently, which was a Brain Gym based text I think. Haven't heard much other Brain Gym stuff recently, although you're right, it was a Big Thing back then.

Strange to think that was back before EYFS and the curriculum, SEFs, learning journals and all the stuff we take for granted now, isn't it? And before all my grey hair and wrinkles of course. Don't know if correlation equals causation in this case...

• Like 2

Ohh ohh.... I just looked my self up! I'm a tad older than happymaz xD but I knew that anyway 'cos 'ive met her - and I'm defo older xDxD :lol: xD

Ah.. but also 12th February 2005, in my earlier incarnation! :P

Yep, it was before all that stuff but is anything any different? Are children cleverer because of it all or are practitioners just more frazzled?

That made me think of a remark someone made at my hairdressers the other day.......

'Her':Do you work?

Me: Oh yes, I run my own pre-school

'Her': Oh that's not really work is it

:o:( :angry:

Oh and my age - in terms of membership - I'm quite the 'spring chicken' - just 5 and a bit :rolleyes: xD

That made me think of a remark someone made at my hairdressers the other day.......

'Her':Do you work?

Me: Oh yes, I run my own pre-school

'Her': Oh that's not really work is it

:o:( :angry:

Oh and my age - in terms of membership - I'm quite the 'spring chicken' - just 5 and a bit :rolleyes: xD

Cheek!!

• Like 1

Hey Carol -

Yup that's you we're talking about. I think sue might already have contacted you for an address to send the mug to. If not she'll be in touch soon. Lovely to look back in time and see you here and now, and back and then! :1b

• Like 1

Carol - I made a note in my diary to pm you then phone rang, then hot lips himself (lol) asked me to do bulk email thing, then phone rang again blah blah blah .... Anyway please will you pm me and mug will be yours

As for monitoring hot lips posts....really? I think he can be trusted...most of the time anyway

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)