Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Childcare expo March 2014, London Olympia

Steve

Hi all -

Just to remind you that on 28th and 29th March, we (FSF HQ) will have a stand at the London Olympia Childcare Expo exhibition. We'll be right by the registration area on stand F8, so easy to find, and we'd love FSF members to come and say hello - it's the first one of these we've done, so we'll be the ones looking a bit panicky!

We'll be showing off Tapestry, so if anyone is interested in seeing it working and finding out more about it, come armed with your most searching questions. Sue, Helen, Matt and I will do our best to help you. You don't need to be interested in Tapestry to say hello though - we'd love to see any of you who are able to make it.

If you want to register in advance (it's free) you can do so from the above link, which presumably means you don't need to queue at the door. Look forward to meeting lots of you over the two days! :1b

Well I couldn't decide which day to go............ but I recon it'll be a Saturday then xDxD

Are we going to arrange a meet-up? (obviously after visiting the FSF stall first xDxD :lol: )

How exciting! Some of us haven't seen each other for years! ;)

I was quite disappointed when last years meet-up thingy was cancelled - looking coward to this now though. :). X

A bit of a coward here too, but I could look into coming along ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Me and some of the team coming sat and making a weekend of it , all arranged and then it dawned on me I am supposed to be in a variety show act the same weekend aargh ! Now do I rush back or put my plans first ? Would love to meet some of you as the support advice and laughs has been amazing

• Like 1

Guest sn0wdr0p

Are you going to do a stand at the Midlands Childcare Expo in Coventry in September? It's a super venue with easy parking and hotel on the site. (I spoke at a conference there a number of years ago and was very impressed). It would be much easier to get to for us oop north.

Well, funny you should say this! We had planned to attend that one last September...but then my niece announced her wedding date for that same weekend. Hence us now going to the Olympia event.

I think we'll see how this one goes and decide then. It's not an insignificant amount of money to book a stand :blink: But we'd certainly like to attend- we're really looking forward to this one.

Hi so looking forward to the Expo now. Have others booked any seminars, workshops at all, i just don't want to miss the opportunity to meet up with our forum buddies, as we are sitting listening to a "boring" oops I mean "exciting" Ofsted speech.:)

Hi so looking forward to the Expo now. Have others booked any seminars, workshops at all, i just don't want to miss the opportunity to meet up with our forum buddies, as we are sitting listening to a "boring" oops I mean "exciting" Ofsted speech.:)

Same thoughts here!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)