Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The great long children in need 2013 story "Pudsey visits the FSF&

mundia

Ok last update, we are winding up the story now.

Pudsey looked again at the invitation that read "Pudsey you are invited to the FSF Christmas Barbecue. Please bring a mad hatter’s tea party but you must bring a friend too. We are hoping to see Sir Terry in his very smart suit and tie. Wogan and the winners of Eurovision song Also appearing is they, said Yoda. But hang on a minute, everyone is in chat. Except Yoda, who wants us to have us know the force is with us. As we challenge the people to please give as much as they can.

So whilst Sue is captioning and Maz hosting in chat and I'm making myself quite dizzy doing cartwheels and handstands and generally being highly entertaining!!! But wait! Who's that at the door? It's Pudsey's friend, Mr Tumble. But what's that? I didn't expect to see a tap dancing elephant!

"Aha the elephant in the room, I, but why could that be?"

The elephant is asking for donations for all the brave, amazing children and families who have given the time to tell their brave, inspirational stories to help others.

So, one bright sunny but cold morning, Pudsey set off nice and early to visit the good people of the EYFS/ He was a little bit worried about what those peeps at FSF headquarters were going to do with all the stuff left in the chat room last night. Being helpful, kind and resourceful he decided to take along some chocolate and a big box to put it all in along with all the other tasty cakes that my FSF friends make into the box. He also put some Pink lemonade, a massive bag of twiglets, and some large blank cheques which he hoped would make a massive difference to all the children and families in need of help and then he carefully, very very carefully, peeked round the door and said 'surprise'. Hello, said Terry, you are much too late now, what has kept you?" "OH dear', said Pudsey, ' it was all because the lady loves Milk Tray but I have finally made it and managed to say hello to my lovely FSF friends. But now Ive said hello I can get on the rickshaw and cycle to the special Pudsey hideout so that I can use my FSF mug to drink a steaming cup of hot chocolate with some marshmallows and a flake which was a very successful way to relax and unwind after a busy time and look forward to

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for my tardiness folks, memory fading fast and the Lovely Mrs O (well actually Mr and Mrs Os plural) have otherwise distracted me.

Just for contributions to our story, we would like to award a few little prizes.

To zigzag and Sox: a mug

To HelnD26 and sunnyday: as you have also won other events, I think there may be a little collection of FSF goodies, although the actual content may have to be a surprise!

Could you let Sue know your details please.

Well done everyone, and a big thankyou to everyone who took part. We have some fun because you take the time to get stuck in. Here's to next year when we get to do it all over again!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)