Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New SEF

Thumper

:o How rude! I just feel that I should bow to the greater knowledge of my very learned forum friends and blindly follow whatever they tell me :rolleyes:

I couldn't agree more. :D:D ::1a :D

I have downloaded said documents, and am now waiting further instructions!!

Even 'Doctors' which I haven't a clue what is going on is a better option than the SEF which is looking at me from the corner!

I couldn't agree more. :D:D ::1a :D

I have downloaded said documents, and am now waiting further instructions!!

Even 'Doctors' which I haven't a clue what is going on is a better option than the SEF which is looking at me from the corner!

Oh does it have that sort of 'accusing look' - mine does - just tell it "I don't have to explain myself to you" :D

ok ive finished section A....get on with it you lot. Just think how much better you'll feel when it's all done ;)

............................................. well, I think you should share you work so far. What do you recon sunnyday??? :D:D:D ::1a :D

I'll tell you what happened in doctors.. (only if I could work that out myself........actually thinking about it- prob easier to sef than try and work out that programme)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Somebody please tell me why is it whenever I go online to update the blasted SEF I can't get in all it says is ".The Ofsted Online Application is starting. Once it has started you may close this window if it has not closed automatically." I just cannot get past this point. Could it be that I just decide to update when the world is trying to do the same thing and the site can't cope?

Bizarre I have never had that.

One comment from our recent inspection I'd like to share is that she was impressed that we update the SEF regularly as it shows we are reflecting on our practice. So they notice - and it's worth doing!

• Like 2

Thanks for that Cait. I think I always seem to want to do it at the end of a holiday break because that's when I have the most time available and have decided that it's now or never! But I have been trying to launch for the past half hour and nothing is happening. Maybe Narnia broke it yesterday,

Bizarre I have never had that.

One comment from our recent inspection I'd like to share is that she was impressed that we update the SEF regularly as it shows we are reflecting on our practice. So they notice - and it's worth doing!

does that mean they see all our up-dates or a list of dates when it's been up-dated I wonder. They aren't going to be too impressed with my up- dating are they?!!!

Haha. I didn't ask, but I would expect that they can see some sort of dating. She knew it had been done in the summer term and in October/November anyway!

Our list of SEF updates will look manic - I submit as I make changes to make sure that nothing gets lost and the latest information always is there. Each time I update the SEF there may be ten submissions. Perhaps not the best way to work...

• 2 months later...

pleassssssssse help someone, i just finally got around to logging into the sef, expecting to see a new blank fomat staring at me, but I'm just getting my existing completed one ???? have they moved it over ? cant decide if anything looks different, or should i have sent for a new 'token' to start again :/

maybe i'll just click the 'create SEF from submited' button and hold my breath...what do you reckon ?

Edited by mouse63

pleassssssssse help someone, i just finally got around to logging into the sef, expecting to see a new blank fomat staring at me, but I'm just getting my existing completed one ???? have they moved it over ? cant decide if anything looks different, or should i have sent for a new 'token' to start again :/

maybe i'll just click the 'create SEF from submited' button and hold my breath...what do you reckon ?

Well........I'm not ever speaking to you again :o updating, logging into website - whatever next :blink: ........no I don't mean it just very, very jealous - right note to self - get on with update! :1b

• Like 2

Well........I'm not ever speaking to you again :o updating, logging into website - whatever next :blink: ........no I don't mean it just very, very jealous - right note to self - get on with update! :1b

Glad I'm not alone Sunnyday - just always seems to fall to the bottom of a very big pile :D

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)