• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 Steve

Steve

Key Dude

• Admin
  • 7,429 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

We're getting a few people who need to add more children than their Tapestry account permits, so here's a short tutorial on how to go through this process of upgrading your package.

However if you require fewer children than your current package size and would therefore like to downgrade to a smaller package, you will need to contact us at ofni.sfye@troppus.remotsuc in order to do this. If you do downgrade, you will not receive a refund for half way through the year, so we would recommend requesting a downgrade when you renew your subscription. 

The person who set up the Tapestry account needs to sign into http://eyfs.info. Managers can find out who that person is by going into Tapestry, Choosing "Control Panel" from the menu on the top right, and looking at the foot of the first Overview page. 

Then find your way to your subscriptions page, by clicking your name on the top bar, and selecting 'subscriptions', like this:

Tap80.png

Click on 'purchases' and you'll be shown any current subscriptions you have (usually you'll have an FSF subscription and a current Tapestry subscription):

Tap81.png

From here, select your current Tapestry purchase by clicking the hyperlink, and you'll find yourself on this page:

Tap82.png

Click the 'Change Package' button and you'll find yourself here:

Tap83.png

This will display a list of larger package sizes to which you may upgrade. Please note that you cannot downgrade your package size through here. To downgrade please contact us on ofni.sfye@troppus.remotsuc

Select the radio button to upgrade to your next Tapestry level (in this case to the highest 'over 120 children' package, then click 'Change to selected package'.

You'll then be asked to confirm your billing information, select a payment type (cheque and post, or online by card), and then to confirm your order:

Tap84.pngIf you opt to pay by card online your upgrade will be immediate. If you choose to pay by post we'll upgrade your account when we receive your payment.

Please note that you will only pay the difference between your current package size and the larger one and your subscription expiry date will not change - in terms of the cost, it will be like you bought the bigger package to begin with. 

• DonnaLJarvis likes this

'There are no ordinary people. It is immortals whom we work with, joke with, marry, snub and exploit.'

@EYFSF

#2 Vicky2704

Vicky2704

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 09:34 PM

Hi Steve,

We need to upgrade our Tapestry account. We are currently on a 60 children package, we use Tapestry in both our Nursery and Reception Class. We have had a new intake of children and need to add an additional amount of subscriptions. I have followed your instructions above and the only options are to upgrade to is 90 paying an additional £90.00. Is there anyway to just add either the 12 or 40 children to our additional subscription.

I hope this makes sense and can you advise the best way to do this.

Many Thanks

#3 ozwozzle

ozwozzle

New user

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:04 PM

Althpough I have a tapestry account it is not showing on my page and I need to upgrade it..... help please

#4 Sue

Sue

Forum caretaker and babysitter

• Admin
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:54 PM

Hi ozwozzle

You need to log into the FSF account associated with the Tapestry account in order to change the package.  Was it set up by the school bursar or another member of the team?

Sue

Admin

Best wishes,

Sue

Admin Team
ofni.sfye@nimda

#5 Kika_Andreou

Kika_Andreou

New user

• Full FSF Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 09:51 AM

Please help

we have completed our trial with Tapestry on the 7th October and then purchased a full purchase for 180 children.

we paid by mastercard which has gone through on the 9th October but have not had any confirmation regarding this and also now our email and password states it is not active.

please can you help us.

Kika Andreou

#6 Sue

Sue

• Admin
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 10:35 AM

Please help

we have completed our trial with Tapestry on the 7th October and then purchased a full purchase for 180 children.

we paid by mastercard which has gone through on the 9th October but have not had any confirmation regarding this and also now our email and password states it is not active.

please can you help us.

Kika Andreou

Hi Kika

Further to my conversation with your colleague Katie I believe this is all resolved now.

Please do of course let me know if that is not the case.

Remember you can find replies to any support tickets you raise by logging in to the forum (if not already done so)
When logged into the forum you see your username on the grey navigation bar at the top of the screen

Next to your name is a drop down arrow

If you select this and then the option Subscriptions you are taken to a screen where you can track any support tickets you have started and also see purchases made and invoices pending or paid ::1a 

Anyway, hope all is well now

Sue

Admin Team 

Best wishes,

Sue

Admin Team
ofni.sfye@nimda

#7 snowys

snowys

New user

• Full FSF Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:51 PM

Hello, we need to add more children but do not need another 30, could we add a small amount of children please, we only have 3 more to add on at the mo, so maybe go up to 10 or 15 more,

Regards

Tracey

#8 Helen

Helen

Landscape design and gardening consultancy!

• Admin
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:11 AM

Hello Tracey,

I'm afraid the package sizes are fixed and it's not possible to just add a few children. Sorry!

#9 carlas

carlas

New user

• Full FSF Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 11:05 AM

Hi,
I subscribed for 60 children , last year. The children are moving into year 1 this September and we would like to continue the tapestry. The nursery are transferring their tapestry journals to us. We are going to have 48 new entrants and 40 year 1. The year 1 will continue their tapestry from this year. Do we need to subscribe only for the new entrants or do we need to pay again for the children that are carrying on in year 1?
Thanks

#10 Sue

Sue

• Admin
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 11:14 AM

Hi

This is how we suggest you manage the accounts.

The original package you had was for your reception children.

Buy a new package for your Year 1 children and then transfer the children leaving from the reception package into the new Year 1 account (see here for how to do this)

You can then renew this account and once you have transferred the children out of the existing account to the new Year 1 package you can receive the nursery children being transferred in  ::1a

If you need some help adding the additional package then just raise a support ticket from here http://eyfs.info/about/contact for the Customer Services team who will be happy to help

Best wishes,

Sue

Admin Team
ofni.sfye@nimda

#11 Calousco

Calousco

New user

• Full FSF Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:13 PM

Hi. Over the next couple of weeks we will be finishing our Reception children's learning journeys but want to keep them open until the end of term, however the feeder nurseries will be starting to transfer their children to us. Is it possible to have a little leeway with numbers for a couple of weeks with numbers?

#12 carlas

carlas

New user

• Full FSF Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 05:17 PM

Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
Do I transfer the children from the reception account to the year 1 account as if I was transferring them to another school? How does it work when the transfer is whithin the same setting only different classes? Will all of the learning journeys be transferred so year 1 teachers can carry on and continue the learning journey?
Do we need to transfer reception to year 1 before we can accept the new intake from the nursery?

#13 Sue

Sue

• Admin
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 03:36 PM

Hi. Over the next couple of weeks we will be finishing our Reception children's learning journeys but want to keep them open until the end of term, however the feeder nurseries will be starting to transfer their children to us. Is it possible to have a little leeway with numbers for a couple of weeks with numbers?

Hi

I am sorry it is not possible to 'jiggle the package size' it is fixed 

What you can do is to make your current children 'Inactive' while you receive the children coming in from the nursery

Once you have received the nursery child make that child inactive 

Then make your current child active again

This should be ok as you will not necessarily start working on the incoming nursery child straight away and so a few weeks of inactive status would probably be acceptable.

The package size is for 'active' children but you can jiggle that number slightly by making some inactive when needed.

I hope this helps 

• Calousco likes this

Best wishes,

Sue

Admin Team
ofni.sfye@nimda

#14 Sue

Sue

• Admin
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 03:44 PM

Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
Do I transfer the children from the reception account to the year 1 account as if I was transferring them to another school? How does it work when the transfer is whithin the same setting only different classes? Will all of the learning journeys be transferred so year 1 teachers can carry on and continue the learning journey?
Do we need to transfer reception to year 1 before we can accept the new intake from the nursery?

Hi

Yes transfer the reception children to the year 1 account first.

It is easier in many respects than dealing with another setting as you can have the 2 Tapestry accounts open in 2 different tabs on a pc and you can start the process then flick to the other tab and put in the code and then go back to the other etc so that you can monitor status and click the necessary button once process is complete  ::1a

There is a list of things to tick to tell Tapestry what to transfer, you can see this in the tutorial I linked to above but if you select everything then all but reports, the all about me and manually overridden snapshots are transferred.

Yes you need to transfer out children before you can receive children...if you have a 60 children package that is for 60 active children so if you want to move new children into the reception account and access them straight away they need to be active so you need to make space for them by either moving the current cohort out or making them inactive.

Sue  ::1a

Best wishes,

Sue

Admin Team
ofni.sfye@nimda

#15 carlas

carlas

New user

• Full FSF Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:01 PM

Hi,

I have just subscribed to a package for 120 children. We have this year cohort of 40 children and the new entrants 48 children. Next week the nursery is going to transfer their children to us. The year 1 teachers at my school are happy to continue the tapestry in year 1. We have one tapestry account, how do I move the reception children from this year reception to a year 1 group? I am a little confused. 

Thanks

#16 Sue

Sue

• Admin
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 10:36 AM

Hi

You transfer from one account to another as follows:

http://eyfs.info/for...pestry-setting/

Best wishes,

Sue