Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

spreadsheet EYFSP return

Steve - I never even realised that input sheet existed!

I keep my own spreadsheet (partly because I like playing with spreadsheets!) and give the print out to our admin staff. They enter the information into 'Facility' (our schools management system - but I don't know if that's a generic name) and it then gets uploaded directly to the LA - I think!

It has the advantage of having a ready made report that we can print out for the EYFSP data - I just had to add a note to explain what 1, 2, 3 meant.

• Like 1

Thanks Helen -

It sounds as though your school has a SIM, which means you just have to give your paper based return to your admin people and they submit it for you. This spreadsheet is for schools that don't have that facility, so have to submit a return using this spreadsheet. But it's a bit of a nightmare - it seems to reject any UPNs we input despite them apparently being valid format. I'd love to know if anyone is successfully using it...

we used SIMS they had the fsp wizard on there just like a spreadsheet and it was returned to LEA in the same way as sats and phonics screening.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)