Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ooooooh it's a bit....

hello!

Not a man but can i ask you a question?

I am putting on a stay and play session for dads/grandads etc to celebrate fathers day.

We are doing this on a saturday morning so that more Dads can attend.

If you were coming what would you like to play with? :1b

Cobwebby too I imagine, ignore them, they only grow if they know they've been seen!

Actually I saw something about men in childcare recently, if I can find it I'll pop back :1b

hello!

Not a man but can i ask you a question?

I am putting on a stay and play session for dads/grandads etc to celebrate fathers day.

We are doing this on a saturday morning so that more Dads can attend.

If you were coming what would you like to play with? :1b

I would thinking painting is a good one. Maybe father and son hand prints, or for a bigger giggle feet prints, always breaks the ice :)

Group games would be good as us men are a bit shy, you know...

Cobwebby too I imagine, ignore them, they only grow if they know they've been seen!

Actually I saw something about men in childcare recently, if I can find it I'll pop back :1b

Cobwebs can stay, I'm a man and I don't..... I mean, that's what wo....... Oh hold on! Can't say that either! ;)

Cobwebs can stay, I'm a man and I don't..... I mean, that's what wo....... Oh hold on! Can't say that either! ;)

Damn and I was going to ask you to fix the thingymajig! Truce then xD

Edited by Rea

Play army, each pairing is a team, make your weapons and throw tea bags dipped in paint at each other. Could get quiet competitive though. :ph34r:

Bad idea, as generally we do not know when to stop, they'll soon be chairs and tables everywhere!

Edited by Guest

Outside, get hold of some hay bales, tyres, goggles and a warning to bring extra clothes or a bin bag to travel home in. I wish my kids were little again now :rolleyes:

Well........you will just have to put up with playing with the 'girlies' - we don't mind! xD

Welcome to the forum! :1b

I'm going to resist in replying ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sounds like a fantastic experience,

"Outside, get hold of some hay bales, tyres, goggles and a warning to bring extra clothes or a bin bag to travel home in. I wish my kids were little again now :rolleyes:"

also, what cobwebs, seems pretty cozy in here :)

• 3 years later...

Looks like those cobwebs are disappearing fast! It's great to have male points of view as well as female :1b

Stay and play sessions at my Pre-School are attended pre-dominantly by mums, with the occasional dad lurking uneasily in the background. Love the idea of 'Lads and Dads hand and footprints' and I will try that out as a lure to get a few more dads to participate :ph34r:

This thread has a little "hot" sign next to it. It's not been posted on for over 3 years but still counts as hot? Wow!

The hot refers to the number of replies rather than any indication of how recent it was.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)