Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sheet music

Verona

Hi

I felt sure i was going to find the sheet music for these songs online somewhere easily. How wrong I am !! :(

In previous years i have collected various music (for piano or keyboard) but unfortuanately have mislaid it all. I am looking for

• Away in a Manger
  • Baa Baa Black Sheep
  • Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
  • We Three Kings of Orient Are
  • Jingle Bells
  • Where is Santa?
  • We Wish You a Merry Christmas

Can anyone help,me PLEASE. I am supposed to take it in tomorrow morning, so i will keep trawling through the internet and looking in on the forum to see if anyone can guide to the right place. I don't want to have to pay for it (meanie that i am!!!) :ph34r:

Sue J

Thank you very much - i have printed off all except Baa Baa Black Sheep but i'm sure the person playing will be able to make it up (says me who can't play a note of any musical instrument).

Thanks again

Sue J

• Like 1

Just as an aside I have this year lost my piano accompanist who has played for us every Christmas for some time. I found this website with what I thought was a reasonable download costs for anyone looking for backing tracks played on the piano - it has helped me create a soundtrack for our Nativity Play using the songs and carols that we have used previously and the quality is as good as the real thing.

http://www.youraccompanist.com/index.php

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)