Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Water Wall

Hi

I'm thinking of making a water wall in my setting, I just wondered if there were any top tips from people who already have one in their setting? We hope to attach it to one of the fence panels. Is there a way to create one where children can attach and reattach vessels (Ive seen loads of permanent ones with cable tie)? Any ideas and suggestions welcomed.

Thanks

ForestFlo xx

Inge put a photo on our facebook page that I'm hoping to copy. It was various pipes and such like attached to a wire fence. I suppose you could attach one or two main pipes/gutters and provide various different elbows and lengths for attaching and moving as the children see fit.

Edited by Rea

We've just started ours with trellis on the side of our shed. We painted the shed with wood preserver first, then attached two trellis panels. We have used cable ties but are going to also use wing nuts and bolts for some containers / bottles / flower pots etc. They can then just be unscrewed and repositioned if needed.

Good luck!

PS you'll need lots of waterproof clothing as the children do tend to get soaked, especially when pouring into something that is higher than their heads!! :D

Love the water walls on fb page Inge....feel another project coming on....well after the sound wall and hedgehog numbers bag :P

We have coated wire fencing so thinking of using hooks or 'S, shaped hangers (twisted heavy gauge wire) in guttering, tubs, bottles etc that will just hang on fence for easy changing around.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)