Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Manager Vacancy

Looking for a Nursery Manager

If you have a passion for Early Years and feel you are ready to work for an organisation committed to making a real difference to children, it's time you joined our team.

Working 25 hours per week for 39 weeks per year Term Time

Qualifications NVQ Level 4, level 6 , or equivalent with a minimum at least 3 years management experience working in a group setting.

London area SW12

Dear Part of the furniture,

yes the level 5 too - according to some forums it states that managers should start from level 3 = as the job has more resposibilty involved I feel it shoud go to the more hightly qualified level 4 upwards it should say.

Thank you for being honest - it just bugs me when people look but do not say anything - I suppose it is because I want the human aspect of the forum.:) :rolleyes:

sorry I read and ran too - just being nosey - I'mn still trying to find a level 3 that has experience and not sure why we can't find one - think it may be because younger newly qualified want more hours than term time only and unfortunately they do not have enough experience - we found the perfect one who let us down 2 weeks before start of term - i started as Supervisor 1 year ago with a level 3 - we have readvertised for level 2/3 as may attract more experienced people who may not have committed to doing level 3 but are willing too - fingers crossed

• Like 1

thank you for being honest - I had the same problem - interviewed - everone was happy however a day before the begining of term said she changed her mind - all the effort to make sure the crb was in place etc etc do people want to work.

Would be perfect for me part time, term time, good rates of pay(if they are good IMO)

I have a FD and am doing EYP!

I'd apply but the commute from the north west but be a little tricky xD

It's MY ideal job though if that helps :1b