Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

So it is here!

Guest LornaW

Guest LornaW

http://eprofile.org.uk/

I am hoping Catma will come to my aid with this!

I really thought they would revamp it and make it much more user friendly but on a cursory glance it wouldn't seem so.

The screenshots of the data are dire but I suppose if you love raiseOnline you will love this!

Lorna

Edited by LornaW

Oh lovely - just on time for my training course on Friday! Well at least I won't have to go to a second one because it hasn't been released yet - well I probably will because they probably won't have read this before then!

I'm here!! Had a lovely day in town.

Well, the eprofile is just based on the info in the statutory framework from what I can see. This allows you to enter assessments against the ages and stages using an emerging, developing securing apporach and then obviously against the ELGs.

I haven't looked at it in depth because you have to pay a subscription now I believe, but reading the manual I think they have done the best they can with the info we have.

It will suit some and not others I suppose!!

(NB for clarity: this is not the profile information. That will be released towards the end of term by the STA/DfE.)

Cx

Edited by catma

There is dummy data you can use to have a play, and I believe the eprofile is free to use between now and January. Im sure like other LAs, we're currently trying to decide if we expect our schools to use it (or not), and what training we might need to offer. Its probably a good idea to just wait to hear what your LA wants.

Catma, I was also in London earlier this week, maybe we were at the same event?

There is dummy data you can use to have a play, and I believe the eprofile is free to use between now and January.

Yes, I just saw that so will have to play.

Was it Wednesday???

Edited by catma

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)