Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Information For Parents Eyfs

For those of you who haven't already printed, I have merged the two documents to make a booklet. If you print odd pages first, then put them back into printer and print even pages, you should get a little booklet. (That's assuming your margins are the same as mine - always a bit tricky!)

Parent\'s Guide to the EYFS 2012booklet.doc

Thank you Cait.

I have now updated our setting leaflet, thanks to your enthusiasm (made it last year when studying for EYPS).

It is attached in the 'pdf' form; the 'publisher' format does not contain the photos as it was taking ages to upload.

It is not as thorough as Cait's, but I hope it helps...

Leaflet EYFS 2012 -forum.pdf

Leaflet EYFS 2012 -forum.pub

For those of you who haven't already printed, I have merged the two documents to make a booklet. If you print odd pages first, then put them back into printer and print even pages, you should get a little booklet. (That's assuming your margins are the same as mine - always a bit tricky!)

Parent\'s Guide to the EYFS 2012booklet.doc

This booklet is brilliant, thanks Cait. Can anyone suggest an easier way to print it. I have tried a variety of ways but I still get the sheets upside down. Gone through 40 sheets already. I know it must be something simple but I just cannot see what I am doing wrong.

Are you feeding them into your printer the wrong way? If you notice which way is the top of the page when they come out of your printer, that's still got to be the top of the paper when you put them back into the paper feeder. Just flip them over so they print on the back

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New member, scrolling through lots of topics. I have my "to do" list at hand. Lots of fab ideas on this forum. I love this EYFS booklet for parents, thanks Cait, very helpful x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)