Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Continuous Provision Plans

Mouse... Think yours are fantastic and very personal rather than rechurned jargon!!! I did message you for all of them before I noticed them on here... so again- BIG THANKS!!! I have created this sheet as a parent/ keyworker/ child monthly/ termly feedback if this is of any good to any body??? Back on Monday :(

Hi everyone, these are amazing... I work with babies and toddlers 0 - 2 years. I'm trying to adapt Sue's continuous provision for under 2s and wondered what titles you would all use for your provision areas e.g. heuristic play/sensory play/library and quiet area/snack time/outdoors etc etc any ideas would be greatly appreciated. thanx

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Because I'm 'challenged' (in so many ways)! :blink: But mainly - can't 'do' a 'link' so I'm 'bumping this for Lynne28 :1b

Hi

Thankyou very much i am really grateful.

Theses are brilliant but would like some others to compare them with and to get more ideas, so if anyone reading this has anymore to share please share them with us

Many thanks once again.

Lynne

• Like 1

Glad that we could help you. We all adapt these things for our own purposes and I hope this inspires you to produce something that you would be wiling to share with us.

hopefully, this may take a while but hoping to have it done just before or just after christmas. I will share then providing i can upload them, you know how much trouble i had just finding the thread

Lynne

• Like 1

That sounds good but these things are very time consuming so don't rush. If it Is any consolation we all get a bit lost on here sometimes.

Thankyou for your kind words.

They definately won't get rushed but i work only term time so will have a few weeks off at christmas so this will be my opportunity to try and get my head around these and no children to pester me, well sorry i have children but they are in their twentys so not so demanding if you know what i mean

thankyou once again for your help

Lynne

• 2 weeks later...