Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Continuous Provision Plans

Sand cp.odt

here's my one attempt...

I LOVE it and thank you soooooooooooooooooo much for sharing. I particularly like the inclusion of the characterisitcs of learning. Dare I ask whether you left it as your 'one attempt' or did you go on and do other areas? Thinking of having a go using your format if you don't mind

• Like 1

Hi, I will put the others up for you later, mine have pics of our children, so I will put up ones minus my pics with gaps for you to add either own pics or clip art if you want to use them. :)

Oh WOW! you really are a superstar - can't tell you how much I appreciate your kindness in sharing these :1b :1b I also love the idea of having pics of the children.

hi, heres the rest, the headings look better centred (but i haven't been able to save them like it for some reason), and you will need to change resources to whatever you have, i put a main pic in vocab box and 'snipped' any i could to fit any other spaces, hope they help. :1b

cp\'s no pics.doc

A zilion zillion thanks your are a superstar :1b :1b PLEASE don't think I am being critical in any way but may I ask if the heading 'language' should be 'literacy' On the first attempt posting the sand one just had initials for areas of learning and I assumed 'L' was for the specific area of Literacy? It's the mark making one that particularly made me wonder.

• Like 1

you're right gezebel, did the sand one a while ago in diff format (which is why i dont think they're now saving centred), then started again with water which has 'literacy (R&W)', all were then copied and pasted from there, so not sure what happened there...i may cry if my laminated ones are the same, but mine are saved as something else so fingers crossed :blink:

cp\'s no pics.doc

changed them all to 'literacy' :rolleyes:

Just popping in to give your halo an extra polish :1b :1b :1b Fingers crossed for your laminated ones. I printed loads of stuff a while back and goodness knows why but under physical I had manual handling!! and yes they were shiny, new and laminated - oops! just in case you are in any doubt how utterly grateful I am ........................

THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH

• Like 3