Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Reflective Practice

Hi

This may seem a really stupid question but here goes - How do you record what you reflect?

Last time our EYFSA was in she said we needed to record how we reflect on our practice (not through SEF). I know we all do this on a daily basis, see something isn't working and change it or something working really well and a make a mental note to do it again but do any of you record this in anyway? And if you do how do you do it, at the moment I just seem to be buried in paperwork and this seems to be one more thing to add!!

Hope someone out there can point me in the direction of a nice simple answer!!

Kris

To be honest i would just record things that work, don't work when I do the evaluation of the session later that day - as you say paperwork is the bane of our lives, keep it simple, make it work for you! It's all very well Early Years advisors coming up with ideas, but they don't have to make it work do they? I'm sure the Reflective Practice Police will be lenient on you

If I remember, I write it on a sticker and stick it to the bottom/back of our SEF for when I one day get round to updatting it....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)