Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Makaton Symbols

I am looking for symbols for:

Register time/carpet time - if there is such a sign?

To play

To sing

Go outside

Snack

Tidy up

Washing hands

Story

I only have faint photocopies of a few so if anyone has them which they can attach to this thread, I'd be ever so grateful!

Many thanks

ppp

I only have faint photocopies of a few so if anyone has them which they can attach to this thread, I'd be ever so grateful!

I think these are copyrighted images, P3 and so I don't think they can be uploaded here unless someone has a weblink to the actual images. Have you done a search - I'm sure Peggy explained it more clearly there!

Naz

Hi there,

I hate to say this xD , but Makaton symbols are copyrighted. They don't even print them on their website. However, you can get print outs of some symbols from the CBeebies website and Something Special. Hope this helps :o

Thanks all but I have decided to go down another route as I didn't realise they were under copywrite.

ppp

Hi PPP

Your EYSENIT (I think that is the right capitals!) should be able to give you a copy of the signs your local authority uses, if not PM me.

L

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)