Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Title Please?

narnia

I want to put a notice on our board, which indicates how we love to play/work outside very day, no matter the weather.Brain is mushed today, so.......................what can those of you with a full compliment of grey cells suggest please??

narnia, I am trying to think of something but I am afraid the only thing I worked out is that my brain is in the same state as yours! If I come up with an idea I will get back to you, sorry. mrsW.

Nice one Biccy. xD

There's no such thing as bad weather, just unsuitable clothes. ( a bit long though)

'Come Rain or Shine'?

'Boys and Girls go out to play' (with musical notes symbols around the words, to indicate it's a song :o )

"Whether the weather be fine

Or whether the weather be not

Whether the weather be cold

Or whether the weather be hot

We’ll be playing outside

We'll weather the weather

Whatever the weather

Whether we like it or not!"

All children must have named coats, hats and gloves at Pre-School please.

We have a small poster with this verse on one of our windows to remind parents to bring suitable clothing. It amazes me how many children arrive with no coat!

oh.............................any ideas why i can't log in to do my sef online?? I now have the security token and an ID, but it keeps telling me 'access denied'....................??

Perhaps it's telling you to have a few hours to yourself!!!!!!!!!!

Have time for yourself, and don't go overdoing things.xxxxxxxxxxx

Narnia are you the registered person? If not then that could be the problem. I am one of a chain of six and the registered person (ops manager) is the one the SEF is linked to, it's taking forever to get changed. However I went to a conference the other week and an Ofsted inspector was talking - she told us all that you don't have to do the SEF on line just as long as you have one when the iNspection takes place, the only advantage of having an online one is the inspector can look at it before he/she comes to inspect (could be a disadvantage too!!)

Could it be 'frozen' by ofsted, meaning you are getting a visit this week?

Was just thinking that myself Cait - can anyone who has been visited confirm that this is the terminology used to denote a visit is 'access denied'? :o

Maz

Hi have you ever been to the oxfordshire info site??? Google oxfordshire click on early years and then education there are loads of things about outsiede play

Hope this helps

KAT

Hi have you ever been to the oxfordshire info site??? Google oxfordshire click on early years and then education there are loads of things about outsiede play

Hope this helps

KAT

Kat, a great site, thankyou for pointing me in that direction!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)