Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

National Strategies - Early Years

It's a bit like buses isn't it? It all comes at once. We are already spending a huge amount of time on our SEF so where are we to find the time to do this as well? I was very interested that when I went on the Ofsted site to look what reports have been published since septemer there are very few to the new EYFS framework, and none in my area, so maybe I shouldn't panic just yet.............

I am in Essex too. I managed to get 6 copies of the book and disk but not sure whether I was meant too as we are connected to a secondary school and I think I might have got them through their account. The book is very good and quite easy to read but I couldn't get all the quizzes on the disk to work buth thought it was me being thick when it came to my computing skills. I went on the Lost for Words training on Monday. It was good but a lot to take in - it was only one-and-ahalf hours long.

Our training is being put on by our Area Senco Team, there are about 5 or 6 sessions altogether.

We have been given a folder to build up a portfolio of evidence to show all that we do to support children with SLCN, and yes Ofsted are checking on this. It just hard to ind the time to do all this extra work. Hope this helps.

• 2 months later...

Hi - Merry Christmas!

We are having a training day on Monday on IDP, and I have been trawling through the CD Rom and internet trying to find the video clips for the "Take-away" activities, particularly "Fruit time." The CD I have is a learning module, taking you through each of the sections, allowing you to answer questions.

Many thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)