Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Diwali

Hi Can anyone tell me where i can get a simple version of the story of rama and sita for 3 -5 year olds.

You could try the download sections of websites for magazines like Nursery Education - they usually have good resources.

Or just google Diwali - you'll find lots and lots of sites offering all sorts of resources!

Maz

Have you tried seaching the forum? I'm sure I remember seeing a thread about Diwali ideas and resources. I think practical preschool and under 5's sites have some stuff as well.

Sally

Credit to LOU for the powerpoint, I just followed her link address and uploaded it. xD

Simcity, I used normal, everyday paint, I think :o , it was quite a while ago, but face paints would be good too, only trouble maybe is face paints smear quite easily.

Peggy

We are going to be drawing around hands and then decorating them. I found & left (sorry!) lots of ideas at nursery on Wednesday for Diwali that the school gave me last year. Rangoli patterns, information etc. Will try to get in and pick it up and try to download some for you.

Brought some little dishes from one of the £1.00 shops (actually 85p shop) and am going to put on the interest table with some tea lights inside. We have this large information book with all celebrations/festivals which the children often look through.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)