Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Circus

Hello

We are thinking about doing a little end of term performance to mark the transfer of our nursery children to their new Reception classes. We normally do a sing-song but all fancy something a bit more adventurous.

We have four main groups and are trying to think of "acts" which of course can include singing, around a "circus" theme.

We have a few ideas, such as 5 little elephants balancing (though not sure how pc it is to have animal acts in a circus these days!), funny clowns etc but I'm very hopeful that some of you will

have some really inspiring ideas.

Thanks

Just some quick thoughts. Balancing on beams acrobats tumbling, dancing like horses xD in a team dance. riding bikes in a sequence can't think of anything else hope they help :o:D

we had a fantastic guy called jim Millar ( i think he is based in Birmingham if you want the number I'm sure i can dig it out) He has been to our nursery and infants and was absolutley fantastic. He was brilliant with the little ones... no garish clown costume and make up which often scares the wee ones... everything was just at their level. He did plate spininng, diablolo, feather balancing and lots more. The infants equally enjoyed him and got to do a little performace for everyone at the end of the day :D

Hi Apple

Thanks for your message and all other ideas. Yes I would love to have Jim Millar's number - he sounds just what we need!

Rosetta

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)