Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sen toolkit

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Not sure which toolkit you are referring to - wondered if the following would be of use:

SEN and disability in the early years: A toolkit

Each section of the toolkit provides a briefing on a particular aspect of the SEN and disability reforms as they apply to early years providers. Each section is based on the statutory requirements and the guidance from the early years, the SEN and the disability frameworks, and draws on a range of relevant practice guidance and other materials to provide an accessible guide to SEN and disability in the early years, there is some material that is relevant to more than one section. Where this is the case, that material appears more than once.

https://councilfordisabledchildren.org.uk/sites/default/files/uploads/documents/import/early-years-toolkit-merged.pdf

Brunel

Hi does anyone still use the send toolkit from 2002/or has it all been replaced by the manual?

I think I know the one you mean - in a plastic box type thing.

I was looking at our copy and thinking the same thing - Most of it is out of date now, but I did think about going through it to see if there was anything useful and still relevant.

Brunels link looks very interesting and it links to all major legislation - We haven't actually been issued with anything current, it seems we just have to find it all ourselves nowadays.

• 1 month later...