Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs 'best Fit' Progress Chart

Have made this........a 'big deal' for me as I am a complete 'numpty' when it comes to making charts/tables :blink: xD :lol: xD

I will use this for my 'central' Progress matters file......i.e. Key Person will complete one for each child.......end of each term - using a different colour of highlighter.......are you with me?! :blink: xD

Anyway - if it's of any use to anyone - feel free!EYFS PROGRESS CHART.docx

• Like 4

Excellent Thank you that is going to slightly cut down my to do list for the holidays!! What do you put in the boxes? do you highlight the ones that have been covered/reached or date when they were or cross match them with the page in the learninf journey etc? Currently we have a more in depth one that we date each time a band has been observed but yours looks much clearer than ours lol :D

Excellent Thank you that is going to slightly cut down my to do list for the holidays!! What do you put in the boxes? do you highlight the ones that have been covered/reached or date when they were or cross match them with the page in the learninf journey etc? Currently we have a more in depth one that we date each time a band has been observed but yours looks much clearer than ours lol :D

Oh mrsbat - how kind of you to make such a positive comment :1b

So yes, just highlight as reached - as a 'best fit' - I probably should have made clear that we do these just for 'in house' records - so not 'sent home' :1b

• Like 1

Not to be out done im going to try to attatch my progress report form(never been successful in past at attatching, so here goes)

ok not successful as it says i cant upload this file - why???

Not to be out done im going to try to attatch my progress report form(never been successful in past at attatching, so here goes)

ok not successful as it says i cant upload this file - why???

I was all excited then :( :blink: xD :lol: xD

Have made this........a 'big deal' for me as I am a complete 'numpty' when it comes to making charts/tables :blink: xD :lol: xD

I will use this for my 'central' Progress matters file......i.e. Key Person will complete one for each child.......end of each term - using a different colour of highlighter.......are you with me?! :blink: xD

Thanks I like this 'Simple' and will look to borrowing it as I am not wanting a huge form this year is not going to be fully of paperwork its going to be fun!!! As an in house document I love it!

• Like 1

Well done Sunnyday - really useful and now there will be no stopping you with the table making. As for making a cake - am having my kitchen refitted - first time in 22 years so am presently washing up in a bowl on the patio table in the garden - have no water apart from outside tap - no cooking facilities other than the microwave and no room anywhere in the house - it's amazing what 22 years of kitchen junk looks like when it clutters up the rest of your house xD :lol: xD :lol:

Will be in this state for another two weeks as whole of kitchen has had to be stripped back to bare brick - and has to be virtually rebuilt. Good excuse to keep popping in here for solace and inspiration.

I know we all love cake i just wanted to share :(

have spent 1 and 1/2 weeks working on my new laptop only to have the hard drive go and loose all my work

now i have spent all this week working to replace it :(

I still have a KQM foldr to put together and a few policies to do and some filing and sorting of folders

I have found this site such a support (i always do) but more so this past week so thanks everyone

just wanted to share

Sue i have something for you from LEYT as a thank you, its at my house will try to get it to you sometime xx

Well done Sunnyday - really useful and now there will be no stopping you with the table making. As for making a cake - am having my kitchen refitted - first time in 22 years so am presently washing up in a bowl on the patio table in the garden - have no water apart from outside tap - no cooking facilities other than the microwave and no room anywhere in the house - it's amazing what 22 years of kitchen junk looks like when it clutters up the rest of your house xD :lol: xD :lol:

Will be in this state for another two weeks as whole of kitchen has had to be stripped back to bare brick - and has to be virtually rebuilt. Good excuse to keep popping in here for solace and inspiration.

Glad you liked it!

Lots of 'take-aways' - Indian, Chinese, Pizza, Fish and Chips!!! xD

Edited by sunnyday
  • Like 1

I know we all love cake i just wanted to share :(

have spent 1 and 1/2 weeks working on my new laptop only to have the hard drive go and loose all my work

now i have spent all this week working to replace it :(

:o:( Oh poor you - can I help - would I have anything that you need?

Or me, Suer? No, it doesn't seem to like excel but if you save it as a PDF you can upload that, and we can see it and copy it if we want to, or you could copy it and paste it into word

Just wanted to add my thanks for sharing these. They are exactly like the ones that we complete. We aim to complete one within the first half term of a child starting with us so that we have a basic idea of their starting point. We then complete them in June/July time. I do think we need to fill them out more often though, would you suggest half termly or termly, I am thinking termly.

• Like 1

And here's her chart for the group overview

table for progress blank Sunnyday.doc

• Like 4

I use this one to plot observations and call it our "Provision Gap Analysis" using it mainly to see if what we provide covers everything

Curriculum coverage check blank for forum.doc

Sometimes a "gap" ie nothing recorded may mean the child isn't really interested say in art and being creative or it might mean we haven't provided the right environment, resources etc. It can often mean that my staff have not recognised something as was the case with numbers for calculating it was a case of staff not realising it was happening or being unaware that they were supporting children with this, not that the children weren't doing it, this lead to some staff training.

• Like 1

Just wanted to add my thanks for sharing these. They are exactly like the ones that we complete. We aim to complete one within the first half term of a child starting with us so that we have a basic idea of their starting point. We then complete them in June/July time. I do think we need to fill them out more often though, would you suggest half termly or termly, I am thinking termly.

Hi zigzag - really pleased that you can make use of my efforts! :D We complete termly - it does provide an easy way to check that progress is being made.....

Cait has added the part - so I transfer the 'gen' from first sheet to the second to have a clear view of group progress (or not!)

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)