Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ros Bayley

surfer

Just felt I needed to share some very sad news.Some of you may already know this but sadly Ros Bayley passed away last Thursday evening following a short illness.

Ros was an inspirational person whose passion and committment to Early years and quality provision for children will continue as her legacy through the countless Early years practitioners she came into contact with during her career.

She will be very greatly missed.

:(

Thank you for passing this message on.I have had the priviledge of meeting Roz a couple of times and have come away always feeling inspired and with renewed energy for my job. She will be sadly missed in the early years world i'm sure.

Thats so sad, I did one of her courses a couple of years ago and she changed my whole outlook. What a inspirational lady, she will be greatly missed!!!!!!

This is very sad news indeed. There are few people in this world who leave you genuinely inspired and slightly awestruck but Roz was one of those people. She shared her passion so freely and made me want to be the very best practitioner I could be, just so I could live up to her expectations.

• Like 2

Such a shame - she will be sadly missed. As others have said if you had the chance to be on one of her courses or attend her lectures her passion for her work shone through and she was innovative and inspirational - you couldn't help but be motivated to improve your own practice.

Very sad news. I was at a conference a few years ago where they had a technical hitch and she entertained us all in the gap with a short puppet show and then sold some of her finger mice for charity. My children were thrilled with them even though I got them for preschool.

It was with great sadness and shock that I learned of Ros' untimely death. She was a truly inspirational woman whose ability to inspire others with a passion for the early years which will live on in those of us who were lucky enough to attend any of her conferences or training courses. A wonderful legacy to leave behind Ros... thank you for all you gave to me and the profession and more than anyone else the children of this country.

God bless youx

http://www.lawrenceeducational.co.uk/index.php

Apple thank you for sharing this. I am so shocked. she was a truely inspirational person who I am very fortunate to have had the pleasure to meet. Her enthusiasm for Early Years was amazing and I can remember her saturday morning conference at Early Excellence like it was yesterday not in October.

Speechless.

Rest in Peace Ros

Ros was one of he very first 'consultants' I had dealings with in my early years as a reception class teacher. She was very inspirational then and the last time heard her speak, she was just as much as the first time.

She has inspired so many of us and we have in turn inspired our children.. she has therefore touched many many lives .

Guest LornaW

Such a shock! I saw Ros a few years ago at a conference and she had us spellbopund for the day - so full of great ideas and a wonderful pedagogue!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Very sad, I dont know anyone who hasn't been on her training, we were talking about her just today. I will never forget her duet with joyce bevan and two large puppets at a conference and her ref to CRAFT syndrome for senior ladies! cant remember a ****** thing! Bet she

is making smiles as we speak. Bye Ros.......

Really? I didnt know. Awful news. How tragic.

I met Roz on a couple of local courses and have a few of her books.

So passionate about teaching the early years in the right way. A great role model.

She was one of us.

Edited by ChrisAR

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)