Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

2 Simple Eyfs App

Has anyone bought this app? I downloaded a free trial today and it seems to have potential but I can't see how you can make comments without photos and I need to be able to do that. Our camera is broken so I'm thinking about getting an iPod touch instead and using its camera and maybe this app.

OH says I should get an iPad instead but that's beyond my budget I think!

Thank you

If you take the photos and then add the learner and the objective or link to EYFS, you can also click on the sticky note and type a comment on there. I have been playing with it on my iPhone with a view to thinking about using it on an iPod touch too. It looks much simpler to use than some of the paid opportunities around and easier than a pen and paper for me anyway. When you say free trial I was under the impression it would all be free but I would have to email the reports to myself rather than syncing with an account, which is only available if I pay. Am I misunderstanding?

Hi holly, it's £99 I think - the free trial is 30 days. Not sure how that works - will it implode in a month?! That's what I read anyway. So can you add obs on the little post its without a photo though? We don't have a photo for every observation and there wouldn't be time to do it that way on one iPod for 5 key people (can't afford more than one)

Hmm thank you for the link. I downloaded it from iTunes and saw nothin of charges as it says in the link. However I've been testing it out randomly at home (currently on placement so it's not up to me how I record really) an I've had it more than 30 days for definite. I wonder if it's if you use it on 30 days. I'm still quite impressed by the simplicity of it though. Probably because I can work it on my iDevice and not have to use another type of thing!

And I just tested it without a photo and yes you can. if you click the camera icon and then cancel it asks if you want to continue without a photo. There might be another way without including those steps but I haven't found it yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)