Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Ey2 Form

How very dare they, after I specifically asked if the forms I have been stock piling for years are ok to use.

Well, they'll jolly well have the ones I've just managed to get the committee who joined in October to fill in. :o

Me too honey lets wait and see.

We also rang them today regarding paperwork that keeps coming to us with the wrong contact person details on them. We have phoned numerous times, wrote a letter, they are now telling us that we have got to tell the person on the letterhead to write in, she has actually left our committee at least three/four years ago, its a nightmare.

Why oh why is it so complicated surely we can do better than this. :o

Edited by bridger

I phoned a couple of weeks ago to check I'd told them about the new committee members. I hadnt but the guy said just to send the EY2 forms, I could do a letter if I WANTED BUT IT WASNT NECESSARY. I still havent to be honest, but he definitly didnt ask for the last people to write that they were off now.

All committee members should be CRB checked by OFSTED. You fill in the EY2 form and they send CRB for committee to do. They send back to OFSTED and then OFSTED send CRB and letter to chair to say they are suitable to be on committee.

All our committee are CRB checked,

1. EY2 form completed first send to Ofsted.

2. Ofsted then send the committee a CRB form.

This is then returned and checks are carried out.

A decision is then made and a letter is sent to say they are suitable or not to the provision.

The actual enhanced disclosure form is sent to the person cleared and they bring it in for us to take the disclosure number off.

They remain the property of the person and not the setting.

And by the time you have done all that it time to do it all again with the next members. yipee :o

the form actually states "i am an individual making up the organisation" that means the registered officers who make up your governing body so the chair/vice/treasurer/secretary ...it depends how you organise your setting...the rest of our members are our pta so therefore not officers :o