Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Packs For Sale

SazzJ

:o

I can not believe that I have just saw a complete EYFS pack on sale on the popular auction site for £55 xD:(:(

Beggers belief that someone would even pay that much for a free government legislation - which is no longer available

Don't suppose you have a link to share, SazzJ? :o

Quick edit to say I found it myself - you can see it here!

Strange there aren't any bidders. Are there any members on here from Nottingham? If so they could save themselves the postage! xD

£55!!!!!!!!! is that all????? As we all know it's PRICELESS :o

I shall keep my tatty, pages falling out, working copy under close guard and as for my "BEST" copy, I may have to hire a Minder for it!! xD

Nona

edit to say hubby has just pointed out that it's illegal to sell a document that is Crown Copyright - wonder if the ebay seller knows that?!

Edited by Guest

edit to say hubby has just pointed out that it's illegal to sell a document that is Crown Copyright - wonder if the ebay seller knows that?!

I wondered that too - I did think of posting a question but to be honest I thought that might just make me a busy body!

My dear other half wondered if it is an LA selling off its old copies to make up lost funding as a result of the Comprehensive Spending Review! :o

I wondered that too - I did think of posting a question but to be honest I thought that might just make me a busy body!

Is there a system on ebay to report items like this? I'm fairly new to ebay and have only grasped the basics so far :o

Nona

Is there a system on ebay to report items like this? I'm fairly new to ebay and have only grasped the basics so far :o

Yes there is. I wasn't sure whether it was a reportable issue or not. I'm pretty much an eBay novice myself!

Are there any members on here from Nottingham? If so they could save themselves the postage! :o

Well, I have my own!!

And I wouldn't trust someone who can't spell or use grammatically correct English (having had a look!)!

Sue

Hmmmm,

now there's a way to earn some Xmas spending money!

It does seem as if this person must be very hard up...at least I hope that's why they feel it is ok to sell govt property!! :(

However, it's quite innovative - it must be a Trotter's Independent Trading venture!

:oxD:(

Spiral

I guess if you needed a pack, given that they are no longer available, you might be willing to pay for it.

I'm just cursing myself as I gave my pack to a friend who wants to do EY training!!

I will see if we have any spares at preschool, this could be the answer to our fundraising issues :o

Seriously, though, it's very irritating that the government have left settings in limbo - still expected to deliver the EYFS but without the materials required to do so.

What about new staff members - am I expected to photocopy the EYFS for them?

What about new staff members - am I expected to photocopy the EYFS for them?

Do local authorities still have copies? If not, then maybe they could download the materials and print them off for you?

I know somebody who tried to get a copy recently from DFE (or whatever their 'new' name is today xD ) and they were TOLD to look on ebay!! :o

Don't suppose you have a link to share, SazzJ? :o

Quick edit to say I found it myself - you can see it here!

Strange there aren't any bidders. Are there any members on here from Nottingham? If so they could save themselves the postage! xD

just cliked on link their are two bids going for £25.99 at moment are people mad.

wish i had not cut mine up.

Buttercup

I find the description very amusing

"Everyone who work with or care for children from birth two five will find this pack as a great and brilliant help in putting EYFS framework into everyday practise!!! This will make every OFSTED inspector happy and it will keep them off your back too :o"

why will it keep OFSTED inspectors off our backs? Am I missing something here?

I can maybe see why someone might panick into thinking they had to have a copy and resort to ebay. I've been a bit anxious about not having ANY at our brand new setting which opens it's doors in Jan 2011. I have been unable to get a copy from the DOE.

It will depend on who comes to do our first Ofsted as to what their response will be!!

I can't beleive that the DOE suggested ebay! What next?

It's plain WRONG that settings can't get hold of paper copies of a government enforced statutory curriculum that is inspected by a government body like Ofsted.

Imagine the outcry if schools couldn't get their hands on copies of the national curriculum!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)